TERMS OF SERVICE (ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY)
Your use of the bids&tenders platform constitutes your acceptance of this TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS). We may change this TOS from time to time. Your continued use of the bids&tenders platform will indicate your acceptance of any such changes to the bids&tenders platform. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this TOS, you are not authorized to access or use the bids&tenders platform and its services.
- To the extent applicable, You are responsible for keeping user ID, password, and account information private and confidential.
- To the extent applicable, You shall not input or provide content that could be subject to government regulation, content that may require enhanced security measures, or personal data into the bids&tenders platform.
- You authorize bids&tenders platform to store, process and use Your contact information and account data for business dealings with You.
- The bids&tenders platform is to be used solely for the legitimate purposes intended by bids&tenders platform.
- You shall not copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the bids&tenders platform, nor assign, license, sublicense, sell, rent, loan or otherwise provide the bids&tenders platform in whole or in part or in any form or variation to any person.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the bids&tenders platform are the property of bids&tenders and no use of the bids&tenders platform implies the transfer of any such rights to You.
- You may not, through its own operations, circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account, cause disturbances, outages or other problems which may affect the bids&tenders network or network-based equipment, or which may adversely affect bids&tenders’ ability to provide the bids&tenders platform.
- bids&tenders reserves the right to, at its sole determination and without notice, remove any material or data and to block the use of the network for users, including You, when their use or purpose does not meet this TOS.
- You may not use the bids&tenders platform to access any computer systems, software, data or any confidential, copyright protected or patent protected material of any other person without the knowledge and consent of such person, make unauthorized attempts to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to You (i.e., engage in "spoofing") or otherwise gain unauthorized access to, alter or destroy any information of another person by any means or device.
- You may not use the bids&tenders platform to upload, post, publish, deface, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software, or other material, which is confidential, protected by copyright or other intellectual, property or proprietary right, or related derivative works, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, publish, link, relink, or communicate any information obtained from the bids&tenders platform, for any commercial reason, unless such activity has been expressly approved with the prior written approval by bids&tenders platform.
- You may not engage in abusive or excessive usage of the bids&tenders platform, including, without limitation, usage that is significantly in excess of average usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of the bids&tenders platform for other users. bids&tenders platform s will endeavor to notify you of any abusive or excessive usage to provide you with an opportunity to reduce such usage to a level acceptable to bids&tenders platform.
- You are not permitted to use this website (including the mobile app and any webpage and/or data that passes through the web domain at bidsandtenders.com), its underlying computer programs (including application programming interfaces ("APIs")), domain names, Uniform Resource Locators ("URLs"), databases, functions or its content other than for private, non-commercial purposes. Use of any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data from this website for commercial purposes ("screen scraping") is strictly prohibited.
- bids&tenders platform reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the bids&tenders platform if (a) you materially or repeatedly breach this TOS; (b) we are required to do so to comply with legal requirements or a court order; or (c) we reasonably believe that there has been conduct that creates (or could create) liability or harm to any user, other third party, bids&tenders platform’s clients and users, and bids&tenders platform’s affiliates.